BarnCamp 2010 was two days of workshops on topics ranging from renewable energy to foraging for food to citizen journalism to using free software for activism, three nights of camping, open space sessions, evening entertainment, great food at Highbury Farm, a beautiful farm co-op high in the Wye Valley.
- Meeting the other ciderpunk
- Learning how to be a citizen journalist
- Learning that Cornish folks come North in the Summertime for direct action and riots
- Drinking ace cider
- Nicest train conductor ever
- The nerd block -- for people going off on a geek rant that no-one else can understand
- The Linux Lord's Prayer